A collection of short Buddhist stories or parables, including the above 1-minute summary of the 4 Noble Truths and the Noble Eightfold path, narrated by Stephen Fry.
From the Alice Bailey books:
I would point out that the two greatest revealing Agents Who have ever come to Earth within the range of modern history made the follwing simple revelations to humanity:
- The cause of all human suffering is desire and personal selfishness. Give up desire and you will be free.
- There is a way of liberation and it leads to illumination.
- It profits a man nothing to gain the whole world and lose his soul.
- Every human being is a Son of God.
- There is a way of liberation and it is the way of love and sacrifice.
Glamour: A Word Problem, page 185