ONE HUMANITY INSTITUTE
From HATE to HOPE
AUSCHWITZ – OSWIECIM PROJECT
The very word Auschwitz is synonymous with one of the darkest chapters of our human history. Thus, there is no more fitting place for creating a center to educate people about the unimaginable hate that we’re capable of, but a center that will also teach about our capacity for love and compassion. A place where people can be inspired with a vision of a world where we live together with respect for each other and for creation. A world of sustainable peace. This can only happen as a result of unprecedented unified action.”
– Dr. Jane Goodall. See Dr Goodall’s Explanation at: https://youtu.be/EkVhqD4wbMg
There are 11 buildings available directly adjacent to Auschwitz that will house a complex of different activity centers. The transformation of those buildings into the One Humanity Institute will serve as a model for transformation that is critical to our survival.
To move mankind into an age of mutual caring, collaboration, cooperation and unprecedented unified action, we will employ 6 steps:
- Locating One Humanity Institute at one of history’s most compelling pressure points
- Leveraging a location that inspired the formation of the United Nations and The Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- Collaborating with international peace organizations and educational institutions
- Developing programs and curriculum to accelerate the solution-based alternatives
- Deepening personal consciousness and self responsibility for local and global issues
- To know that we do not know all that will emerge and evolve for deep discovery
“One Humanity” is a term many of the world’s peoples hear commonly now as we focus on our global awareness and interdependence. The mission of the Institute is to support the universal values of peace, tolerance, dignity, freedom, equality and solidarity for all life through innovative programs and experiences. The Institute’s programs and experiences can inspire HOPE and encourage those who come to envision innovative solutions to obstacles to PEACE through the recognition that, whatever our differences, we are ONE HUMANITY.
We are fully committed to worldwide social impact thus addressing the Sustainable Development Goals outlined by the United Nations to be concluded in 2030.
One Humanity Institute Website
City of Hope Website