2022: The YEAR of
REGENERATION THROUGH SILENCE
Our theme of Regeneration Through Silence (https://sydneygoodwill.org.au/annual-global-silent-minute-21-december-2021-at-9pm-gmt-2/) for the annual event on 21 December 2021 at 9pm GMT continues not just for the one minute but for one year!
2022 is a year for our hearts to find a new rhythm – a new regenerative rhythm – that emerges through Silence – as our individual hearts take on the beat and rhythm of the Heartbeat of the One Heart, the planetary Heart, the Heartbeat of the Mother of the World.
The clip we created to regenerate through Silence holds the intention to facilitate the adjustment to this new rhythm. (https://youtu.be/FYmA9Vk6ipk)
Its simplicity invites immersion and participation in the Power of Silence As Action, Regeneration through Silence, and many are now using it as a daily practice calibrated to 9pm GMT. (Time converter for your local area: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/)
Its entire duration is 7:07 minutes: an Indian Temple Bell precedes the minute of Silence before the sounding of a Tibetan Singing Bowl 12 times – like slow waves rippling out over six minutes. Enjoy the experience of the new rhythm throughout 2022!
- Global Silent Minute website: www.globalsilentminute.org
- For story of The Silent Minute https://www.globalsilentminute.org/history-of-the-silent-minute/
- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/726040717876690
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/SilenceAsAction
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/silenceasaction/